Since July 2005, Guangdong Institute of Special Equipment Inspection Research has been integrated and established by the provincial and municipal special equipment inspection institutions, and approved by the Office of Guangdong Provincial Organizational Establishment Committee to add the brand of Guangdong Special Equipment Accident Investigation Center. It is a second-class public institution directly subordinating to Market Supervision Administration of Guangdong Province. There are 20 inspection institutes directly under its jurisdiction, including Foshan, Dongguan, Maoming, Huizhou, Shunde, Zhuhai, Shantou, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhanjiang, Jieyang, Shaoguan, Heyuan, Meizhou, Shanwei, Yangjiang, Zhaoqing, Qingyuan, Chaozhou and Yunfu. National Elevator Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Guangdong), National Cryogenic Vessel Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Guangdong) and National Industrial Boiler Supervision and Inspection Center (Preparatory) have been established. Inspection research bases have been set up in Nanhai, Foshan and Daya Bay, Huizhou. Our service covers the entire territory of Guangdong, and extends to all provinces in China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and more than ten countries, including Europe, America, Brazil, South Korea and Philippines.
Featured Technology more
- Characteristic Detection Technology of Pressure Pipes
- Characteristic Detection Technology of Safety Valves
- Inspection Technology of Three-Dimension Laser Scanner
- Centralized Quick Detection Platform for Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection of Boiler Products
- Environmental Protection Testing Laboratory and Testing Laboratory for Fuel and Combustion Products
- Crane Safety Assessment Technology